CRETAN FOOD AND WINE LOVERS
Cena od EUR 660,00 €
- Trvanie: 6 Hodín (cca.)
- Poloha: RETHYMNO, CRETE
- Kód produktu: RETH F&W
A journey designed to showcase the significance and the nutritional value of the Mediterranean diet. You will learn about olive making in a modern olive mill which is home to an ancient olive tree. The secrets of wine making will be revealed to you next, offering you the chance to indulge in traditional recipes paired with some fine wines of Crete.
The Rethymno Food and Wine Lovers Tour by Grand Reserve Travel is a retreat for the visitors of Rethymno who wish to discover the region’s gastronomy in one tour. That’s because with this tour you combine getting to know about both food and wine as well as all the things that make the local produce so delicious.
The history of viniculture in the region follows the secrets of local gastronomy in a tour made to bring you closer to everything that makes Rethymno such a unique and noteworthy region of Crete.
- Visit an old olive mill
- Experience a tasting with olive oil and raki (traditional Cretan drink)
- Visit a traditional winery and its vineyards
- Cellar tour
- Learn about the unique viticulture and the indigenous grape varieties
- A delicious picnic paired with amazing (and rare!) local wine
- Pick up & return luxury transfer
- Half or Full-day private tour with an experienced, local english speaking guide
- Private Chauffeured luxury service
- Personal expenses
- All Gratuities
- Tour starts at 9:30 am daily
- Duration 6 hours approx.