CRETAN GARDENS COOKING CLASS
- Kesto: 6 Tunnit (noin)
- Paikka: CHANIA, CHANIA
- Tuotekoodi: CH CT
Learn about the rich and unique flora of the island of Crete in a unique setting, the Botanical Garden of Crete. It is home to a vast variety of Mediterranean fruits, herbs, medicinal, and ornamental plants.
Learn about the herbs and spices growing here and their ingenious use in the Cretan diet. Let the chef guide you how to cook local delicacies and feast like a Cretan!
Not so many places in Greece have the pride to own Botanical Gardens where people can learn about the indigenous vegetation and so much more about its use and benefits in our everyday life. Crete is a blessed island and you are lucky to discover all of its secrets. And you are even luckier if, in the process, you get to taste an authentic Cretan meal that you have prepared yourself.
This is the Cretan Gardens Cooking Class by Grand Reserve Travel and you just have to live this super entertaining experience!
- Tour the amazing Botanical Park that preserves the horticultural legacy of Crete
- Hands-on cooking class of Cretan delicacies
- Experience a tasting of traditional drinks
- Savor your fresh-cooked creations at the end of your cooking lesson
- Experience a wine-tasting session with 3 different wines
- Learn about the unique viticulture and the indigenous grape varieties
- Pick up & return luxury transfer
- Half or Full-day private tour with an experienced, local english speaking guide
- Private Chauffeured luxury service
- Personal expenses
- All Gratuities
- Tour starts at 9:30 am daily
- Duration 6 hours approx.