WINE AND OLIVE TRAILS OF CRETE
- Durata: 6 Ore (aprox.)
- Locatie: CHANIA, CHANIA
- Cod produs: CH W&O
A magnificent introduction to the two products that give life and enjoyment to every Cretan – wine and olive oil. Visit the oldest olive tree in the world and learn about the history of its sacred land.
Continue with a tour of a -traditional yet innovative- organic extra virgin olive oil estate which persists in using time-honored techniques. Then visit a top local winery for a wine tasting and a delicious picnic in the winery grounds chock full with Cretan delicacies!
The Wine & Olive Trails of Crete Tour is a great opportunity to familiarize with the key ingredients of the Cretan Diet, with what makes Cretans live longer and healthier. Well, the answer could be as simple as consuming olive oil and enjoying the wine of the island; but there are more to discover and the only thing that you have to do is follow the Wine & Olive Trails of Crete Tour by Grand Reserve Travel! There are so many more wonders to enjoy.
- Visit the oldest olive tree in the world!
- Visit an organic olive oil estate with a tasting of extra virgin olive oil included
- Visit a traditional winery and its vineyards
- Learn about the unique viticulture and the indigenous grape varieties
- Experience a wine-tasting session with 5 different wines
- Enjoy a picnic in the winery grounds featuring traditional Cretan delicacies and drinks
- Pick up & return luxury transfer
- Half or Full-day private tour with an experienced, local english speaking guide
- Private Chauffeured luxury service
- Personal expenses
- All Gratuities
- Tour starts at 9:30 am daily
- Duration 6 hours approx.