CRETAN PIC NIC FOR WINE LOVERS
- Duração: 6 Horas (Aproximadamente)
- Localização: HERAKLION, CRETE, GREECE
- Código de produto: PIC NIC HER
If there is an experience that a lucky few get to live in Crete then that would be a picnic for wine lovers. In Grand Reserve Travel we created just the ideal choice that combines getting to know about everyday life in Crete and enjoying some intriguing tastes in a picnic set right in the heart of Cretan beauty.
Do not miss the Cretan Picnic for Wine Lovers by Grand Reserve Travel as it is how you will learn about the Cretan diet and life in Crete in the most relaxing setting. Discover below what is included in the Cretan Picnic for Wine Lovers Tour.
Visit one of the most famous wineries in Peza and explore its amazing wines. Drive through scenic villages and allow yourselves to be introduced to the secrets and traditions of Cretan life by a local expert guide.
Take a walk in the olive groves collecting wild and cultivated herbs and vegetables. Enjoy a lovely picnic, amidst a church and a medieval wine press, taking in the sea breeze and the amazing vistas below.
- Visit to a traditional winery and its vineyards
- Tour around the scenic area of Peza
- Discover the 2500 BC minoan wine press
- Learn about the unique viticulture and the indigenous grape varietals
- A wine-tasting session with 5 different types and styles of wines
- Introduction to the Mediterranean and Cretan diet
- Outdoor picnic paired with wine and raki
- Pick up & return luxury transfer
- Half or Full-day private tour with an experienced, local english speaking guide
- Private Chauffeured luxury service
- Personal expenses
- All Gratuities
- Tour starts at 9:30 am daily
- Duration 6 hours approx.