COOKING CLASS & INTRODUCTION TO CRETAN DIET
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: HERAKLION, CRETE
- Product code: CT HER
Allow yourselves to be shown around the scenic mountains of Crete, exploring its rich customs and traditions. Learn about handcraft professions and techniques lost in time, and walk through beautiful olive groves. Gather wild herbs and vegetables and bring them to the kitchen, to transform them into delicious Cretan dishes.
The Cretan Diet is famous all over the world for its taste and its significant benefits to one’s wellbeing and long life. The mountains, the valleys and the seas of Crete give all the products that comprise the Mediterranean Diet and Cretans know how to cook all these ingredients to give dishes of amazing taste.
Do you want to learn everything about the Cretan Diet? Do you want to cook like an authentic Cretan? Then the Cooking Class and Introduction to the Cretan Diet Tour by Grand Reserve Travel is the right tour for you to learn and enjoy everything that makes the Cretan Cuisine so healthy and unique.
- Tasting of traditional delicacies and local drinks
- Walk in the fields and the olive groves and introduction to the local flora
- Introduction to the Mediterranean and Cretan diet
- Info booklet and Recipe Book
- Hands-on cooking class
- Outdoor lunch paired with wine and raki
- Pick up & return luxury transfer
- Half or Full-day private tour with an experienced, local english speaking guide
- Private Chauffeured luxury service
- Personal expenses
- All Gratuities
- Tour starts at 9:30 am daily
- Duration 6 hours approx.