HERAKLION WINE ROADS
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: HERAKLION, CRETE
- Product code: HER WR
Count on us to introduce you to the best places of Heraklion, which showcase the depth of the food and wine culture on the island. Explore secrets and recipes passed from one generation to another. Learn about their historic significance and tour to well-known family estate wineries.
Enjoy the best of Crete’s gastronomy with a Greek food & wine tasting Tour. Combine a visit to two of Cretan wineries and a 3 course delicious Greek- Meze style menu at a lovely traditional tavern where you will enjoy both the local food and wine. Simultaneously you will learn all about the food and wine culture in Crete with tips on Greek gastronomy.
This tour is ideal for foodies, adventure types, wine lovers and anyone who wants to try a complete gastronomic experience in Crete.
- Visit 2 Estate family wineries and taste their awarded wines
- Stop at selected vineyards located on Archanes or Peza or Dafnes
- Learn about the unique viticulture & the indigenous grape varietals
- Wine tasting in the wineries of 12 different type & style of wines
- ‘Meze’ style meal at a tavern located in a beautiful traditional settlement
- Pick up & return luxury transfer
- Half or Full-day private tour with an experienced, local english speaking guide
- Private Chauffeured luxury service
- Personal expenses
- All Gratuities