Santorini Craft, Beer & Spirits Tasting Tour- Private
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: FIRA, CYCLADES, GREECE, SANTORINI
- Product code: Beer Private
Your tasting experience will start with a visit at a refurbished distillery- museum with recreated workplaces and homerooms of the people of Santorini in the recent past. Walk by rooms replicated using original items the owners tirelessly collected over the years and stroll on the narrow paths to get to the square and the café. Taste folklore snaps and traditional spirits with a modern twist!
A visit at a brand new beer house follows! You will learn from firsthand how beer is made and you will see original brewing tanks! A variety of local delicacies paired with unique, indigenous beers will be the perfect after note of your experience!
• Pick –up & Drop off Luxury Service
• English speaking, experienced, local guide
• Professional, designated driver
• Entrance & Tasting fees at the Distillery-Museum & the brewery
• Local beer bites at the last brewery
• Liability Insurance
• Updated health & safety standards trained staff
• Personal Expenses
• Beverages and food except the ones specified